The Workplace Advice Group
Making automatic enrolment & workplace pensions easier for employers
The Workplace Advice Group has been created to provide employers with a complete automatic enrolment and workplace pension service.
Automatic enrolment has now reached a significant milestone, with one million employers now having declared their complaince with their workplace pension duties.
Thanks to automatic enrolment, the number of people now saving into a workplace pension has almost doubled, making a better retirement possible for over 9.3 million employees.
Since October 2017, new start-ups have had immediate automatic enrolment responsibilities. Each month there will be around 16,000 new businesses that will need to put eligible staff into a pension scheme as soon as they are hired.
Employers need expert help and advice to understand their new legal duties, the impact on their business and the changes they will need to make.
Next they need to implement the changes efficiently and ensure they continue to meet their employer duties on an ongoing basis.
Our fee structure has been designed to assist employers with their cash flow. There are no upfront fees, charges for reports, presentations or technology. Just a simple, affordable monthly fee.
We offer all employers a free, no obligation face-to-face meeting or conference call to explain:
- What is auto enrolment and why is it happening?
- What actions need to be taken and what are the costs
- What happens if you do not comply?
- How the Workplace Advice Group can help you meet your duties
Our comprehensive range of support and services allows us to help employers:
- Design – a solution tailored to individual needs
- Implement – the changes needed with minimum disruption to their business
- Support – the right scheme in the most efficient and cost effective way